Sunday, August 31, 2008

A busy summer!

Well, I have not been a model eater/exerciser this summer. I haven't gone overboard, but I have gained some weight back. I am not going to weigh in until next week so that I can lose some water weight and then see how many pounds I have regained. I think it is probably about 10-15 based on how my clothes fit.

It was so hard for me to watch what I ate this summer because I was so busy with the kids. I did do my exercising until the last couple of weeks. I had some major ear issues and pain that didn't allow me to exercise. I am not even sure how I functioned during the day the pain was so bad sometimes. Now that is getting better but I have gotten a nasty blister from when I was away on vacation. I intend to get back into the exercise mode on Tuesday morning.

I also intend to drop down to about 1500 calories a day. I am going to aim for between 1500-1600 calories a day. I am just too busy these days to plan out the exact amount for each day, but if I keep it that low and then go a bit higher on one day of the weekend I should be alright. I also intend to have one day during the week where I have about 1900 calories. That way I can fit in work luncheons that are bound to happen and I can zig zag my calories a little bit. If I don't meet with success, I will change the plan, but since it is the beginning of the school year and things are hectic, I will go with this idea for now.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Welcome back, dlv! It certainly is hard over the summer to keep on a diligent plan, but you stayed really busy so I am sure the damage wasn't that bad. Hope your blister heals quickly.