Friday, September 5, 2008

A moderately successful week

Well, even with the start of school for my kids and returning to a third day of work a week for me, I think I had a decent week. Tuesday was tough because there was a breakfast and luncheon at work. I ate decently at both so I think I did alright. Of course I also got bloated from my period that day. That is finally gone and I feel normal again. I walked twice this week, on Tuesday and Thursday. I was going to try today, but I am not up to it at all. I feel a bit run down from dealing with all of the school, after school activities and getting up at 5:30 again. So I am taking the day off. I already ran to Target and will do some house cleaning, so it won't be like I am a bump on a log.

This weekend should be a good one because we aren't running around and can eat at home. Next week I intend to exercise at least 4 times. I will weigh in next week as well.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You are making a good comeback. It is a major transition for you this time of year, especially since you have kids AND work at a school. Lots of change. You did well, though and are off to a great re-start. Keep going!