Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not a bad day

For breakfast I had bagel with cream cheese(total 420 calories). For lunch I had a tiny bit of leftover chicken salad and some water melon(total 350 calories). I also had some coffee this afternoon(100). I had some potato chips this afternoon for snack(300). For dinner I had a very small portion of whole wheat pasta, meatballs, tomatoes with mozzarella cheese and green beans(470). So today's total was 1640.

I managed to get a 35 minute walk in this morning. I slept like crap so I didn't have much energy to walk, hence the reason for the shorter walk than usual. Tonight I am going to bed early and get to sleep a half hour later than usual, so I should be good and rested tomorrow.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today! You exercised even though you were short on sleep. That's hard to do. Sleep is EVERYTHING. You also did great with the calories today.