Thursday, April 3, 2008

A busy day

I intended to exercise this morning and afternoon, but I wasn't able to get to exercising this morning. Instead, I spent the morning organizing my kids' clothes for the spring/summer season. I feel accomplished but there was no strength or cardio involved. I did manage to take a walk this evening and I took the dogs with me. I walked for about 40 minutes at a decent pace.

As for the calorie allowance, I arranged for 1700 today. For breakfast, I had one pancake(74), one sausage(40) and a bit of syrup(40). I broke down for lunch and had an individual frozen vegetable pizza(350). For snack today, I was craving an ice cream soda(500) so I had it. I used mint chocolate chip ice cream. For dinner I had meatloaf(400) and homemade coleslaw(150). That was the first time I made the coleslaw and I think it was pretty good. My snack was popcorn(75). My total for the day is 1629 calories. Tomorrow is a 1400 calorie day and I hate those. I have a morning meeting though so hopefully that will help.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Excellent day both for calories and exercise!!!