Sunday, April 6, 2008

Splurging is great!

I have been doing well with the diet and exercise alike. I had a rest day on Friday since I hadnt rested in a week. It felt good!! Saturday was my higher calorie day--2500. I stayed within that even though I had one of my favorite dinners--bagel and lox(1500)!! For lunch I had leftover meatloaf and coleslaw(550). I walked for 40 minutes.

Usually after I eat on my splurge day, I feel really stuffed and uncomfortable. This time, I did not. I felt really full but not stuffed to the point of feeling sick or anything.

I tried some capri pants on yesterday and was amused at how big they were. I am going to donate them this week. I have kept 2 pants that fit okay, but they are still a bit big. I was lucky enough to get some clothes from my friend Sassy and there are some cute summer/spring shirts that I fit into now. I hope with all of the size difference I am seeing this week that it will translate into weight loss by the end of the month!

Since I haven't lost weightin a while, I am gging to have to re-vamp my goal for June. I wanted to lose 25 pounds, but I am going to be changing that to 15 pounds. I am going to work hard towards that goal!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

I am happy for you that your clothes are getting too big. Such a great sign! You're doing awesome.