Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring is super!

I love the spring time and I have been spending a lot of time outside playing with the kids. I have been sticking to the diet and exercise. I think that being active with the kids--even though it isn't cardio--is great for burning a few extra calories as well.

This weekend should be a good weekend because we have no activities planned that interfere with meals. I am looking forward to grilling more often as the weather gets warmer. That is such a healthy way to eat!

Well, time to put the kids to bed and catch up on a show or two before I crash. I hope to be more faithful with the blogging but I hope you understand if I neglect the writing every now and then!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good for you to get outdoors. The fresh air is so good for you. I love grilling too!