Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello Again!

Well, I have had a decent week with the calories. I have done really well with exercise. I have been walking outside in the morning for about 40 minutes. I am also walking at lunch for about 30 minutes. It is a slower speed because I am walking with someone else and we are talking, but I am walking at least at a decent speed.

So this weekend I am going away and I intend to eat decent during the day. I will allow myself a bit of a splurge at dinner. I am not going to go crazy. I will be walking a lot so that will help keep the calories off a bit. I am also going to exercise in the hotel gym. I should be fine this weekend.

After the weekend--on Tuesday--I am going to try a new method to the diet. I am going to increase my water again and try eating a lot more fibrous fruits and veggies. Since I am at a stall with my weight loss I want to try to do something. My clothes continue to look good on my changing body. This tells me that I am "shrinking" in size, but not weight.

I did go shopping Wednesday to pick up a few summer things since it has been so hot. I bought some shirts in the Misses department which makes me happier than buying them from the Women's department. I intend to buy some more clothes on my weekend trip. I am desperately looking for a dress to wear to a wedding in July. I know I have some time, but I thought I would start early since I am not certain what I will look good in these days. I found a great dress but it sat funny right under my bust line--this time it was the material and not my body. Some of the dresses are like Sassy said--too retro and maternity like. For me, I can't wear anything maternity like because I have a large chest which makes me look pregnant.

So I am excited about going on a bit of a shopping spree this weekend. I need to catch up on some "me" time. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good for you to be getting yourself some new duds. You certainly deserve it for how hard you have been working these past months. I am so happy that you are seeing positive changes in your physique - keep up the great work!!!