Monday, April 21, 2008

Hello Again!

I know it has been quite a while since I dropped a line on the blog, but I have been running around like nuts. The weather really allows me to play outside a lot and I love that. I have also been catching up on some house work that needed my attention.

I have been doing moderately well. I have stuck to the stay below 1800 calories a day plan for the last week. On Sunday I did well with about 1600 calories. Today I am on track for a 1500 calorie day. I food shopped today which always gives me motivation to eat healthy. I bought a lot of fruit this time. I hadn't gone to the supermarket in about a month so I was able to stock up on some pantry snacks like granola bars as well.

My exercise has been right on target. I have been walking most days for about 40 minutes. Today I rode the bike for only 30 because my foot is hurting again. I think it was the change in weather. So when it hurts I don't take the day off I usually just try to work through it. Last week I got to walk at lunch one day as well for my second exercise. I hope to do that at
least twice this week.

So overall, I am doing well. I have not lost any weight, but I see definite body changes and so do people around me. At least they must because I am getting compliments. I would really love to lose some more weight and keep that going. I am going to try to boost the exercise this week and see what happens.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You are doing great! The main thing is, you are seeing those positive changes and that means success. I am proud of you for doing this well with everything else that is going on, including the nice weather. It's hard to be focused when spring fever hits. Keep up the great work!