Thursday, April 3, 2008

Catching up

Well, it is the time of year when I start to be so busy with the kids because we go outside a lot. So I am going to apologize now for not having the time, sometimes energy, to post everyday. I totally intend to write, but then I sit down on the couch and fall asleep around 10:30.

Anyway, I have been doing okay. I did fine with exercise on Tuesday. I rode the bike for 40 minutes before dinner. I just didn't have the energy to get up early because I had done 2 good workouts the day before and it was my first day back to work and getting up so early. Tuesday wasn't the best food day, but it wasn't that bad. It was supposed to be a 1400 day, but it wound up being an 1800 day. So I switched some days around to make up for the calories. Also, my splurge day this week won't be that bad so It will be about 2400, which is doable.

Yesterday I had a tough day, but made it through. The morning was oatmeal(150) and yogurt(100) because I was still hungry about 9:30. For lunch I had a frozen meal(300) and a candy bar(150). Around 2pm I got hungry again and I had my banana(70). Unfortunately, I also had candy(150). When I got home from work I had some cheese crackers(250). So that left me only 230 cals for dinner. I did it...I had ham(3oz) and grapes. So my total is 1380 after all that--and I didn't eat too poorly.

I do notice that I feel a bit swollen in my fingers from the salt of the cheese crackers and the frozen lunch. So I will have to stay away from those things for a few days. I hope to be able to exercise twice today, but it may not be possible. I have to wait for a service man for the sprinkler system today. So I will try to exercise this morning and tonight with the hubby. I hate it when companies tell you that the window of time to wait for the service is for 5 hours. I know they have a tough job to do sometimes, but 5 hours seems excessive. Well, it is what it is and at least I may have time to do some odd jobs around the house.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You're really doing well, considering all the change to your routine that you are juggling. Good job!