Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A new week

So Monday was supposed to be the start of 1500 calories--didn't happen! I hit about 1850 so I will have to make that my higher calorie day. I did ride the bike for about 30 minutes. My foot is killing me the last couple of days. I am hoping that it is because I need a new pair of sneakers or that it is because of the pressure change. Either way, it has caused me to delay exercising today until lunch to see if I can walk then. The pain hasn't been this bad in a long time!

Either way, I intend to play with my kids outside today so I can at least be a bit active that way. Breakfast is oatmeal today(150). Lunch is 400 calories today and dinner will be 600. I have an apple(70), granola bar(100) and celery sticks(30) packed for snack. That totals 1350 and allows me to have one more snack if needed this afternoon. I hope to be too busy to need a snack, but it is always nice to have the calories left if needed. Since my goal is 1500 for the rest of the week, I seem to be on track!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

No biggie! You're still doing great and are so conscious of what you are doing. That's what counts. Keep going!