Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The mid week slump

I find Wednesdays a long day because it is usually a busy work day and I am bored with the week's menu already---don't feel up to playing with dinner, but am bored with the same old dinners. It is hard when I work and then cook dinner.

Had leftover piece of chicken for lunch and some crackers mid afternoon. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I only ate 1 meatball and had about 1.5 cups of pasta.

I couldn't walk today because my foot was really still swollen. I am going to walk Thursday morning like usual though.

Overall, a good food day and it flew by because I was so busy.

Hope tomorrow is more entertaining.

3 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sorry to hear your foot is still giving you problems. How long will you have to suffer with the foot issues (do you know)? I know what you mean about getting bored with coming up with menus. I have the same issue, especially on busy days when I come home worn out.

SassyFitnessBug said...

You are doing really well, despite the challenges you have been facing with your foot and being sick. It's obvious you are very conscious of everything and are not letting these challenges defeat you. Great job!

dlvblueyed said...

I have no idea how long I will suffer with foot issues. My guess is about a year because it was a serious injury. I was told that I will probably have arthritis in that area when I am older. I know from previous surgery(c-section) that it takes about 18 months for the body to completely heal internally. I mean that all of the scar tissue has to form and make adhesions. This is a tad painful in itself so I imagine that since I am trying to be active my foot may rebel a bit. I may complain, but I am happy to be able to exercise again!