Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a Sunday

I am definitely fighting illness. My body aches and I have a mild fever. I did do some exercise today though in the form of mowing. I like to mow because I can do it while thinking about other things since it is a pretty mindless task. Depending on how I feel, sometimes I don't use the self-propelling feature of the mower and just push it myself. I did that for about half the time today. It takes me about an hour and a half to mow and I figure it is better exercise than doing nothing. Unfortunately I slept horribly and feel ill so I didn't walk this morning.

As for meals, didn't eat much today. I had a couple of taquitos at lunch and some apple juice later in the afternoon. For dinner, we had pizza because I did not have one ounce of energy left. I imagine I might have some diet soda later on, but that is about it for me.

I actually kept myself busy with laundry and sorting through some hand me down clothes for the kids. I got to take a nap this afternoon for about 20 minutes and I don't think I could have made it through the day without that.

Hope to be feeling better in the morning. I am going to get up early to exercise. If I am not up to it I will simply try to walk later in the afternoon when the kids go to school.

I am hoping that this week will be a good weather week. I would like to add about 5 minutes to my morning walk so I can be up to 40 minutes total. Let's see if my foot will take that.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You are doing really well, especially considering you are under the weather. It's really hard to be focused on diet and exercise when you don't feel well. Hang in there and feel better!