Friday, September 21, 2007

Thursday

Thursday started out poorly because I was too tired to get up to exercise. I think I am catching my kids' cold. Then I brought the wrong container of food to work for lunch--instead of cottage cheese with fruit I brought coleslaw--they both looked white from the outside and the containers were the same. So I ate my banana for breakfast and had to get a sandwich for lunch. It was turkey with lettuce and tomato. I didn't eat anything on the side because I figured the amount of salt in the sandwich was bad enough without a pickle or pretzel.

Dinner was alright, but we had to eat late due to Back to School night.

I hope that Friday is a better food/exercise day.

1 comment:

Sassygirl said...

Congrats on starting a blog dlvblueyed. I enjoyed reading your first entry.