Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to reality

Well, here we are back in New Jersey and I am sitting down to figure out what my calorie plan is for the week. I have a pretty easy week coming up(in relation to work), so that makes it a bit easier. I intend to weigh in either tomorrow or Tuesday to see how I did while we were away. I actually got up to exercise this morning but only got in about 20 minutes of cardio since I had a busy morning. I will return to the usual tomorrow. So here is the plan....

Monday: 1700 and cardio/pilates
Tuesday: 2000 and cardio
Wednesday: 1700 and cardio
Thursday: 1600 and pilates
Friday: 1800 and cardio
Saturday: 2700 and cardio
Sunday: 1800 and cardio/pilates

2 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good plan for the week! Also, good idea to wait a day or two for weigh-in. I have a feeling you will be pleasantly suprised. You looked awesome today, by the way!

Mama Leone said...

I know that you didn't gain any weight and I'm sure that you lost some as you were more careful with what you ate than I was.Good luck with your weigh-in.