Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just another day

Even though I complain that I am really busy sometimes, I think I would rather be busy than bored. I had a boring day at work. There wasn't a lot to do so I caught up on some e-mails and checked in with some teachers. It was work, but the morning dragged. The afternoon went faster.

Today was a 2000 calorie day so I treated myself to a bagel with veggie cream cheese(490) for breakfast. For snack I had some chocolate(200). For lunch I had an individual pizza(410) and I tasted a bit of some ravioli(50). I also had 2 pieces of caramel candy(100). For dinner I ate pork with gravy, green beans and a potato with butter spray(661). That is a total of 1911. I am going to make myself a cup of hot chocolate in a few minutes and that will take me to 1991 calories for the day.

I exercised for 65 minutes today. I am surprised that I was able to considering I still have some breathing problems due to congestion and my sore throat but I like exercising so I didn't want to give it up today. So it wasn't an exciting day, but it was successful for me.

2 comments:

Mama Leone said...

Good job exercising for 65 minutes!!That's a lot of burned calories. Keep up the good work!

SassyFitnessBug said...

Awesome job, dlv!!! You are really doing great!