Friday, November 23, 2007

I am thankful for...

SUCCESS!!! This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all of my family. I have also achieved a milestone of 25 pounds lost.

I altered my calories allowed yesterday from 2400 to 2500. I decrease today to 1650 and Sunday to 1700. My total allowed for the week is 13608 and I am still at 13500 with all of these changes. So if I go over my allotment a few calories I am still safe---although I always say that and it never happens.

I am pretty confident that I stayed within the allotment for yesterday. I also did 35 minutes of walking yesterday.

Today I had half a piece of French toast with syrup(200) for breakfast. I took Adam out to lunch while the girls had a play date. I ate half of a grilled chicken sandwich with mayonnaise, a piece of lettuce and tomato. I also had fries. I had a diet coke, which is very unusual for me and it was a nice treat. The total was 700. Dinner is going to be leftover turkey and salad along with some sweet potatoes(450). I am going to allow myself to have some popcorn tonight for snack. That is about 100 calories, so I will definitely be within the allowance---at 1550. I may have a hot chocolate for 80, but that will still only be 1630. I am trying to keep it lower than 1650 today if I can. I will also be exercising for 45 minutes before dinner tonight. I am not motivated for that today, but I know I need to do it. My next weigh in will be next Friday because I think we are going out for pizza and I don't want that to affect the weekly weigh in.

Hope everyone is staying warm on this blustery day.

2 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

HURRAY for you! 25 pounds is a lot of weight and boy, it came off really fast. It's evidence of your determination and hard work over the past months. I am really impressed with how diligent you are being and it definitely shows. Congratulations and keep up the great work!

Mama Leone said...

Wow, 25 pounds - I'm jealous!! But it's my own fault. You worked hard, I did not. Keep up the good work. You look great!!