Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wild Wednesday

I am writing before we go to a hockey game with the kids because I am already tired and not sure if I will want to post when we get home. I couldn't exercise this morning because I had irritated my skin and it hurt when I walked. I did manage to walk for about 20 minutes this afternoon, which isn't great, but at least I moved quickly for a few minutes. I will be better tomorrow so that I can walk for my 30 minutes.

Breakfast was hot chocolate(80) and oatmeal(160). Lunch was a bagel with cream cheese(400). My afternoon snack was a yogurt(110). Dinner was a hot dog(170) with mustard and sauerkraut(40). I also had some cheddar chips(300). I had a couple of bite size chocolates for 100 calories. I have left myself some calories so that I can have a soft pretzel(300) at the hockey game.

Tomorrow is a big calorie day, but I will be busy in the morning so I can save most of the calories for Thanksgiving dinner.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job on Wednesday, dlv. I am impressed that you did any exercise with that skin irritation. You really are determined. Good for you! Hope your sore is feeling better.