Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not such good food

Well, even though I stayed within my calories for the day, I didn't each so healthy. I had a bagel and veggie cream cheese for breakfast and a honey bran muffin with raisins around 11:30. For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine worth 260 calories. I had a snack after work that was a mix of sweet and salt--popcorn and chocolate. Dinner was salmon, creamed spinach, and a baked potato with sour cream. Dinner was early tonight so I can exercise again tonight. I walked for 35 minutes this morning and I thought I was done with that for dinner. Steve called and asked if I wanted to exercise tonight. I think he wanted to exercise but didn't want to do it by himself. I figure keeping him company was good for me so I might as well use the treadmill again. I think I will do pilates in the morning tomorrow since I will have walked twice today.

I will probably weigh in tomorrow if I feel less bloated. The cold cuts I ate on Sunday really made me retain water and I have been peeing a lot. So I hope that I have gotten rid of my water weight. I would really like to see if I have maintained my loss since I was away.

I will let you know.......

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

I don't think your diet was that bad. At least your dinner was healthy. Sometimes I eat ICE CREAM for dinner! The program still works regardless of what you eat (although, of course, you FEEL better when you eat healthy foods). Good job on all the exercise!!! That's great you and hubby worked out together.