Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday Surprises

Well, I stayed within my allotment yesterday. I was allowed 2500 calories for Thanksgiving number 2, but I didn't eat that much. My throat is killing me and by last night I had a fever so I think I may have only eaten about 1800 calories. I wish I could have eaten more, but I couldn't swallow anything. That was surprise number two.

After I exercised for 40 minutes yesterday, I weighed myself. I am not sure why, but I did. I am expecting my period this week and I decided I wanted to weigh myself again before it started. Well, here comes the surprise...I lost another pound. Now I am up to 26 pounds lost. my goal is to lose 30 pounds by Christmas and I think I will get there.

I am not going to exercise today because I feel achy all over. I am not even sure if I will eat what I am supposed to because my throat hurts. All I want is soup and tea---that will help keep the calories low I guess. I will try to exercise tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mama Leone said...

Congratulatios on another pound of weight loss. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you recover soon.

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. That's awesome you lost another pound! Congratulations!