Friday, November 16, 2007

Frantic Friday

I feel like I have traversed the Earth the last couple of days. In between being very busy with errands and appointments, I have managed to stay on my plan. I did switch around a bit though. I ate a bit too much on Thursday because I was craving some pretzels. Thursday I ate 2000, today I am supposed to eat 1700 instead of 1800 and tomorrow I am going to keep my 2700 allotted because I am still within the range, actually under. Now I have a total amount of 13,600 for the week allotted and I am allowed 13,664. This is the first time that I even got close to that amount-usually I am about 400 calories under. I try to keep it under and I am not sure why. That is the amount I am allowed with significant loss and it seems to be working so I may increase my calories another day a week. I will consider that when I make this week's plan.

I have been walking everyday and tomorrow I am going to take the day off. I tried a new Pilates workout this week and was unsuccessful because I had restraints due to the foot problems I have been experiencing. The walking isn't affecting it as badly now though. I walked 35 minutes today and yesterday. I might take tomorrow as a day of rest since I have walked everyday since Monday, but we will see if I want to talk anyway. I would really like to walk as many days a week as possible and I don't mind not taking a day off. I am going to try to walk and do pilates tomorrow(I will most likely exercise because I enjoy it) or Sunday and then again on Thursday and Friday since there is no schedule those days. I might go to the library one day this week to check out some new pilates videos. I am really enjoying them but some poses are just too hard for my foot.

I also weighed in yesterday morning. I weighed in on Tuesday to sneak a peek and I had not gained any weight. When I weighed in on Thursday, I had lost a pound and a half I have lost a total of 23.5 pounds. If I can reach the goal of 30 pounds by Thanksgiving that would be ideal. I would like to lose 5 more pounds by Christmas. I think that is a reasonable amount, 5 pounds a month.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Wow! 23.5 pounds...that's awesome! I thought you had a goal of 20 pounds by Thanksgiving (didn't you?) At any rate, that's a lot of weight!!! I think 5 pounds/month is a very reasonable goal (in fact, that's what I usually shoot for too). Great job!!!