Friday, November 30, 2007

Frantic Friday

Well, from the time I woke up today until now, I have been on the run. I woke at 7 this morning--no alarms on Friday's. Instead of exercising first thing, I did some chores and then showered the kids. I exercised after that for 35 minutes. I brought my speed back up to where I had been walking before I got sick and that felt great!!

I was allowed 1800 calories today and I was successful. For breakfast I had Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal(160). I had a small cupcake for a snack(200). For lunch I had tuna and wheat crackers(300). I had 10 pretzels for snack in the afternoon(110). For dinner, the girls and I went to McDonalds while Adam and Steve went to dinner and a hockey game. I had a hamburger and fries(980) and a diet coke. It was a nice treat. My total for today is 1750.

I am supposed to have a high calorie day tomorrow(2800). I am not sure if I will get that high, so I may switch the day for Sunday's allowance which is 1750. I think I will see how it goes tomorrow and then figure out if I should let it be my indulgence day. If I go over 2000 calories, I will do that. If not, I will have to make a decision. I am also not sure if I am going to be able to exercise due to a busy morning schedule. I will try, but if not, I will most certainly exercise on Sunday.

Sorry to babble, but sometimes writing it out makes it more real for me. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Excellent day for you! That's a great idea to play Saturday by ear to see if you want it to be your splurge day. Good work with the calorie counting and exercise!