Friday, November 2, 2007

An early start

When I weighed in this morning, I was a pound up. I knew that even before I stepped on the scale because my fingers felt a bit bloated. Two things happened that explains this. I ate pizza last night, which always leaves me bloated the next day so it isn't a problem. The other thing that happened is that yesterday my period returned. I have not had a such a long period since I was a teenager. I have cramps again this morning and I feel bloated in my stomach. I am hoping that this disappears by the time I have to fly because flying with a bloated belly would be yucky.

I went a bit over my calories yesterday, but not by much. I hope that while I am in Disney I will be able to keep off any larger than normal amount of calories with all of the walking we do. We have even mapped out where the fruit stand is in every park so that we can have some healthy snacks.

Well, off to take some Advil for the cramps and wake up the rest of the family. Hope you have a fun, healthy, successful week!

No comments: