Sunday, November 25, 2007

A successful day

Well, even though I didn't exercise, I did stay within my calories allowed for the day. I was allowed 1700 and I ate 1670.

For breakfast I had oatmeal and hot chocolate(240). For lunch I had pizza and 2 oatmeal cookies (850). I had a few chips with the kids for snack(200). For dinner I had Ramen noodles(380). I am going to have a cup of decaf tea but that isn't any calories added to the day.

I am going to attempt to exercise tomorrow morning because I really do miss it when I have to skip a day. I am going to walk at least 30 minutes if my body will allow it.

Here is the tentative schedule for the week--I say tentative because I don't know what is planned at work this week so I haven't figured out if I have to be out of the office for lunch any day. I don't think I do so I am going to plan for Saturday as my high calorie day.

Monday: 1600
Tuesday: 1750
Wednesday: 2000
Thursday: 1600
Friday: 1800
Saturday: 2800 and rest
Sunday: 1750

I intend to walk for 45 minutes on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and at least 30 minutes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday with a break on Saturday because I am going to be busy. If I get a chance I will exercise, but I am not going to count on it.

I hope this is a good plan. Sometimes I question if I am zig-zagging enough, but so far it seems to be working so I must be doing something right!!

Here's to a great week!

2 comments:

Mama Leone said...

I would say that your zig-zagging is being correctly done. YOu have been very successful and it sounds like you have reached the point where exercising has now become a habit. Good job! Keep going.

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job, dlv! You are doing so well. I think your zig-zagging is fine. Good luck this week!