Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A boring but successful day

Today was pretty boring so I got hungry during the day. I drank my water and that helped. I already drank 8.5 glasses of water today and I will probably drink about 2 more. When I am bored I drink more water and I guess that can be good.

My allotment for today was 1700 calories. I stayed within the limits. I had oatmeal for breakfast and a hot chocolate(90). For lunch I had a grilled chicken sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and tomato(330) and I also got a small order of fries from Wendy's(332). I had an apple(60) also to quench the sweet tooth I had after the salty fries. For dinner I had a small turkey croquette with gravy, mashed potatoes and some cucumbers with a small amount of salad dressing for a total of 610 calories. I have 30 calories left and I may eat some carrots later for snack since they are a minimal amount. Otherwise I meat eat a cup of popcorn since that is 35 calories--only putting me over by 5, which I think is still fine.

I tried to exercise with a new Pilates workout this morning, but it was too hard on my foot so I had to quit after about 30 minutes. Instead, I walked the treadmill for 25 minutes this evening. My foot hurts a bit because of the rainy weather that is upon us.

I am definitely going to weigh in tomorrow to see the results. I am going to walk again in the morning but I won't be able to walk at night due to prior commitments. I have an extremely busy Friday as well, but I am going to get up early and exercise instead of waiting until mid morning to walk like I usually do.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great on Wednesday! It's hard to be on program when you're bored. Sorry to hear the one video gave your foot trouble. Do you think your foot will ever be healed completely or will it always ache at certain times? (Did the doctors say?)