Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Day of Celebration

I had allotted 1800 calories today and that may have been more if I had remembered that I was going out to dinner. Breakfast was oatmeal(160) and later in the morning I had a lo carb treat(110). Lunch was about 2/3 a can of Italian vegetable soup(180). I had some pretzels with mustard (275) for snack. Emily picked Friendly's for dinner, which is not one of my favorites, but since it was her birthday, we went. I had a chicken, vegetable fajita quesadilla. I have no idea how many calories that was...but after calculating the individual pieces, I think it may have been about 925. I had a few pieces of chocolate for 150 calories.

I have calculated that I ate all of my calories for the day, and I hope I am accurate. When I go to places that I can't look up the whole meal on Calorie King I get a bit worried, but I think I did it accurately today. I got to exercise for 30 minutes today. I have managed to create an irritation on my inner leg so I may not be able to walk tomorrow. Also, due to a visit I have to make to the hospital on Thursday, I am not going to be able to do Pilates, I will only be able to walk I think.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hi dlv

Sounds like you estimated well for the quesadilla. I just wrote in my blog that one of the few challenges of this program is estimating calories when eating out. But you're right...you can sometimes gauge the size/weight of the individual components of meal and estimate them pretty well. Sorry to hear you got an irritation. Would some Vaseline help? (Sometimes when I have gotten abrasions and skin is rubbing or whatever, I have found that to help). Anyway, good job!!!