Monday, November 26, 2007

Plain old Monday

Well, no exercise today because I am still really under the weather. I visited the doctor today and I found out I have strep throat. That explains all the fever, aches and pains. At least now I have some medication to make me better. I get to take the day off of work tomorrow too so I can rest.

As for the calorie intake today I was allowed 1600. For breakfast I had oatmeal(160). For lunch I had 2 slices of pizza and 2 cookies(900). For dinner I am going to have Ramen Noodle Soup (380). That laves 160 calories. I don't know if I am going to be able to eat anything else because I really can't swallow well, but I may try to have a cup of hot chocolate(80) for dessert. Either way, I am under my calorie allowance for the day. I think that is fine considering I didn't exercise today. I am going to exercise tomorrow morning for at least 30 minutes. I am just so wiped out from being sick that I can't even imagine exercising now.

I hope to have another successful day tomorrow with a bit of exercise added in to the mix.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

So sorry to hear you have strep. That sucks! Take care of yourself and rest...don't worry about the exercise right now. Hope you feel better real soon!