Sunday, November 18, 2007

A soggy Sunday

Well, the weather isn't really motivating for anything, but I exercised anyway. I walked for 40 minutes today. I enjoy the weekend exercising because there is less of a time restraint. I think for now I am going to increase the walking to 40 minutes if I can fit it in. If I am pressed for time, I will do at least 30 minutes. I am going to exercise at night with the hubby also so that way I can try to do pilates in the morning sometimes. Right now I feel that the walking is providing the best results so I want to keep with it. I know though that it is important to do strength training. I think it might be time to buy a few videos that incorporate both.

Yesterday was a successful 2500 calorie day. I didn't count, but I know the amount I ate for dinner was about 1000 and lunch and breakfast combined was 850(exactly). So that leaves 650 worth of chips and a glass of wine that I had. I think I fell within the range.

Today I am allowed 1800 and I am doing well so far. Breakfast was a bite of this and a bite of that for about 400 calories (that can get me in trouble if I don't watch what I am nibbling from the kids, but now I really pay attention to that) and half of a frozen individual pizza with some pretzels for lunch(200). Dinner is going to be turkey leftovers (200) and a cup of mashed potatoes(237). I am also going to have a side salad with dressing(170). I am going to have a snack in a few minutes of pretzels and mustard(200) with some hot chocolate(100). That leaves me with 293 calories for after dinner. I am sure I will find something to use them on.

Here is this week's plan:

Monday: 1650; walk--1 hour total
Tuesday: 1800; walk--30 mintes
Wednesday: 1700; walk 35 minutes
Thursday: 2400; walk & pilates
Friday: 1700; walk-45 minutes
Saturday: 2300; walk and pilates
Sunday 1750; walk -45 minutes

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job on the program on Sunday. You're really doing well with both the calorie counting and the exercising. And now 2 times a day for working out? Wow! Good job!