Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A tough one, but I got through it

Even though I had a lot of calories today to use, it was hard to stay under. I had a breakfast meeting where I ate an omelette made from egg whites, spinach and feta cheese. I also had about half a cup of hash browns. To top it off, I had a glass of OJ for a total of 799. Even though I ate all of that, I was still hungry around lunch time so I had a yogurt for 170 calories. Dinner was leftover pasta and a bit of chicken for about 700. I used the rest of my calories, minus 1, on candy. So I hit my total easily today. I actually have a stomach ache as I write this. I will definitely be having a cup of tea later since I got a bit of a chill staying outside trick-or-treating.

I did get my exercise in this morning. I walked at a decent pace, but not as fast as I have been. I am going to attempt to do both pilates and cardio tomorrow. If I can't do that in the morning before work, I am going to do cardio in the morning and attempt to do pilates after dinner. It is so hard for me to find the hour I really want to exercise during the week. I guess I will have to be satisfied with the 30 minutes. It is better than nothing, but I still feel like i need more. I just can't up before 5:30 and function after 9 each night. Sorry to keep complaining about this.

I am going to weigh in either tomorrow or Friday now that my period is gone and I can see where I am before we go away.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sounds like you had a hungry day yesterday but you still adhered to the program, so good for you! It is hard to find the time to exercise but even 30 minutes a day is great! Keep up the good work!