Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Half way through

Well, today was a 1600 calorie day and I did well. My breakfast was cereal with milk(240). Lunch was a hot chocolate, a turkey and cheese sandwich from Subway, baked chips(total=650). For dinner, we had chicken parmesan with a little bit of pasta(total=750). I was at 1640 and that is okay. My stomach has been upset most of the ealry afternoon and I am wondering if that is from the milk in the cereal. Sometimes it affects me and sometimes doesn't it. There is no predicting it and I really wanted it so I just had it. I was better by dinner, but now my belly is grumbling again.

This morning I did a Leslie Sansone workout that involved walking and boxing/kicking intervals. Tonight I walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes and rode the bike for 20 minutes.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow because it is a 1400 calorie day, it is a crazy day at work and a busy afternoon when I get home. Hopefully the day will fly by because I am so busy.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today. And good luck luck with your low cal day on Thursday. I have a 1400 day too so I'll be thinking of you.