Thursday, March 20, 2008

A little side tracked....

So now it has officially happened. I have not followed the program the last 2 days. Between sick kids and hubby, I am beat and needed to make various foods for everyone's individual stomach needs. I have not gone crazy, but I am not keeping track of what I eat. I am going to finish today and then begin again tomorrow. I will be good for 2 days and then I will splurge as intended on Easter. I have a busy week so I think lo cal days will be easy to follow since I won't be home much.

As for exercise, Wednesday night I did a 45 minute cardio-strength workout. Today was a rest day. I tried to wake up but I am just tired. My period will come in the next day or so and I am just tired from being the nurse around here. Today marks the beginning of spring vacation so I will get to sleep a bit later this week. That always helps refresh me.

So hopefully I will be able to get back on track tomorrow!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable time to get side tracked. I know you will be back on track very soon.