Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Back!

So today I decided to make it an 1800 calorie day because I knew that I was going to be at a friend's house for lunch. I was close with 1820. Breakfast was a bite here and a bite there. I had to estimate lunch because I wasn't quite comfortable looking at the items as she made them. We had canned chicken mixed with celery and a bit of mayo. She served it on wheat bread and I brought some lettuce to have on the side. Dinner was a small amount of ham, scalloped potatoes and some spinach dip with crackers.

I exercised today for 40 minutes on the treadmill. I couldn't drag myself out of bed in time to workout this morning, but I was able to tonight before dinner. I think I was exhausted from the cooking/cleaning from Easter.

I am probably going to skip tomorrow morning since I have to be out with the kids early again tomorrow. I am going to try a new workout tomorrow night before dinner. I am going to try to keep a 1400 calorie day tomorrow since I will be out most of the day and that distracts me from eating. I will be fine if I hit 1500, but I need to have a low day.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job - the important thing is you are being conscious of everything and focused on getting back on track. Keep going!