Monday, March 10, 2008

A new workout

Well, today I tried a new workout by the Firm called Cardio Sculpt. It is a 55 minute workout that combines strength training with aerobic workout intervals. Since it was almost an hour workout and it was for strength and cardio, I decided to skip the exercise tonight. Thanks Sassy for giving me the Firm as a gift!! I can see that it will help with the variety in my workout routine.

As for the calorie allotment for the day, I did well with my 1700 calorie allotment. For breakfast I had some homemade banana bread(250). For lunch I ate a very small salad with balsamic dressing(125) and a piece of leftover Chicken Parmesan(220). I even treated myself to a bag of Oreo crisps for dessert(100). For snack I indulged in some chocolate(360). For dinner I had an individual veggie pizza(350) with some chips(200). For an after dinner treat I had popcorn(100) with the kids. So today's total is 1705.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today! Glad you like the new workout. Cardio Sculpt is a really good one.