Monday, March 17, 2008

Sunday

Well, Sunday was not a success, but not a complete failure either. I wound up caring for 2 kids with fevers so I wasn't able to keep track of my calories as easily as possible. I did well with breakfast and dinner but I didn't keep track of the food I munched on during the day. I never did eat lunch. I managed to exercise for about 35 minutes on the bike.

I am going to leave my plan open for this week because I am not certain about the status of the sick kids. When I don't get enough sleep I sometimes need to up my calories. And since last night was a night with very little sleep(thanks to a vomiting child), I am not sure how I will do. My original plan was to make today a 1400 calorie day and exercise twice. I can still exercise twice, and I think I should be fine with the calories. We shall see how my energy level is by tonight though for the exercise.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sorry to hear the kids are sick. That makes life a bit of a challenge!!! I am sure you will be okay with keeping things a little loose. Hope everyone feels better soon!