Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Well, I stayed within my calorie allotment, but I ate weirdly today. For breakfast I had a bagel with cream cheese(510). I have been craving this for about 2 weeks so I worked it in today and it was delicious. For a morning snack I was tempted with hot chocolate and broke down(300). For lunch I had a small salad(125) to try to combat the morning's indulgences and because I was really full. For afternoon snack I had a soft pretzel with mustard(400). For dinner I had ham(150) and broccoli(40) and some cheese its(100). I had a bit of popcorn for snack(75). Today's total was exactly 1700.

I did my Biggest Loser strength workout this morning. I also rode the recumbent bike tonight for 30 minutes. I had a migraine most of the day, but I still managed to function. I took some Advil this morning to take the edge off of it, but my vision was blurred at times today and I was just overall tired. I wish I could have taken a sick day, but I try to save those for when the kids are sick. I also am so busy at work this week I really needed to be there. I am in charge of the state testing in my district and that is going on for 2 of the grades this week. I am sure a little extra sleep tonight will help and I will be better tomorrow.

Overall a good day!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great on Wednesday! Sorry to hear about your migraine. I didn't know you get them. I can't even imagine what that must be like. Good job on the calories and exercise!