Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tired, but still going

I have been just wiped out from the kids and tired myself, but I have been following the plan. Monday was a lo cal day and I stuck to it. I didn't exercise in the morning, but I did walk for 45 minutes at night. My breakfast was a snack, my lunch was a burrito and some snacking and dinner was corned beef and cabbage in honor of St. Patrick's day.

Tuesday was an 1800 cal day so that was easy. For breakfast I needed a pick me up so I had a Coffee Coolatta. For morning snack I had a granola bar. I had a lunch meeting to attend where I had a turkey wrap and half a cup of pasta salad. I also had 2 cookies. For snack I had a burrito. Dinner was a small salad. I wasn't that hungry, but I needed to eat a bit. I figured since it was about 8 until I go to eat dinner I should eat light. I managed to exercise for 45 minutes last night with a cardio-strength workout.

So overall, I am following my plan. I am just too tired to write by the time I am done with the day's jobs. I wanted to let you know that I am still around!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling run down. It's really hard to stay on program when you are not feeling energetic. You're doing really well, though! I admire you for being able to stick with it. Good job! Hope everyone is feeling better by Easter!