Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday treat

Today was a tough 1400 calorie day, but I did it!! For breakfast I had a coffee coolatta(200). I snacked on some Twizzlers this morning as well(150). For lunch I had a frozen meal of chicken and ginger(270). For snack I had an oreo cookie 100 calorie snack pack. For dinner, we went to dinner--surprise! We went to Applebees and I had a Weight Watchers dish called Cajun Lime Tilapia dish with bean and corn salsa and rice(310). I like when restaurants give nutrition information on their menus. So that left 370 calories of tasting the hubby's chocolate cake and having a few fries. I can't be exact with those calories, but I am pretty positive that I stayed within my allowance for the day.

I exercised this morning with my Biggest Loser strength training workout. I will walk the treadmill tonight for about 40 minutes. First I have to digest so I will wait until the kids go to bed to exercise. I might skip one of the planned exercise times tomorrow and just do it once....depends on if I can fit two times in since I have so many errands to do.

Overall, great diet and exercise day!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Wow - great day. I can't believe how low cal that Appelbee's entree was!

Good job with the exercise too.