Friday, March 28, 2008

What a week

So I have been busy with the kids this week since we are all on spring break. I have been having fun, but I am beat. I have been keeping my calories between 1600 and 2000 everyday, but I haven't been really strict. I don't feel like I have lost any weight, but I don't think I have gained any either. I can't wait to see my measurements next week because I noticed a change in the way clothes are fitting again.

I have been exercising between 30 and 45 minutes everyday. I haven't had a rest day in a while so I will have one in the next couple of days.

So overall, I have been doing alright, but I will return to being strict on Sunday.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hey - 1600 to 2000 isn't bad. You probably won't gain anything and if your clothes are feeling looser...that's a great sign!

Hope you are enjoying your spring break. It's so great to get a break from routine, isn't it?