Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday's success and the week's plan

Today I was allotted 1500 calories. I stayed within them even with some snacking. For breakfast I had oatmeal(100) with raisins(100). For snack I had an Oreo bar(100). For lunch I had a burrito(260). For afternoon snack I had a few pieces of London broil(200) from last night and cheese its(130). For dinner, I made a new recipe called Chickpea cakes. It was pretty easy and yummy and they are only 137 calories each. I also made leeks and some corn for total dinner intake of 520. My total for the day is 1410.

I am going to exercise when my kids go to sleep at 8:30. I have been so busy today that I haven't had a chance to exercise. Since I woke up I have been doing laundry and cleaning and playing with the kids. I also went to Costco to stock up on the next couple of months staples. Then in the late afternoon, the kids and I went outside to play and I cleaned up the yard for a while. We did some basement re-organizing and now my arms hurt from some of the furniture lifting.

The plan for the week is as follows:
Monday: 1500 exercise 2 times - 1 strength, 1 cardio
Tuesday: 1400 exercise 2 times - 2xcardio
Wednesday: 1600 exercise 2 times - 1 strength, 1 cardio
Thursday: 1400 exercise 2 times- 1 strength, 1 cardio
Friday: 1500 exercise 2 times - 1 strength, 1 cardio
Saturday: 3000 rest
Sunday: 1500 exercise 1 time - cardio

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today! Glad to hear the chickpea cakes came out good. I'd love to get that recipe when you get the chance.