Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday's Splurge

I did alright on Friday, but was just too tired to post. I have been so busy the last couple of days, but I managed to have a great weekend anyway. Saturday was a yummy splurge day. I didn't eat breakfast, I wasn't hungry at all for some reason. For lunch, I had some chips with some hoagie dip, which is a specialty my neighbor makes. In essence, it is a hoagie without the roll. It was leftover and I got to eat it with the girls. For snack, I treated myself to some soda. For dinner, I went to Brio. Wow!! I had Penne Mediterranean, which was sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, roasted garlic and spinach. I also had a Caesar salad and a chocolate creme brulee. What a great dinner! My exercise yesterday was Leslie Sansone's 3 mile walk. It was about a 45 minute workout. I liked it, but my calves hurt a bit today.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sounds like a great splurge day!! Glad you liked Brio. Isn't it FANTASTIC????? Make sure you get on their mailing list (I think you might be able to sign up from the web site..not sure). They just sent me a $15 coupon!

That hoagie dip sounds good! How is it a dip, though? I don't understand? Are all the hoagie filling mashed up?