Friday, February 29, 2008

Today was the day

I looked at my measurements from the last 2 months and realized that I do them on the last day of the month and that is today. So here goes.

FEBRUARY
bust: 0
band(bra strap) .5 inches
waist: 1 inch
thigh: 1 inch
hips: .75 inches
arm: .5 inches
neck: .5 inch
TOTAL 4.25

Since December 21, 2007
bust: 1.75 inches
band: 1 inch
waist: 7 inches
thigh: 2 inches
hips: 2 inches
arm: 1.25 inches
neck: 1 inch
TOTAL: 16 inches

I only lost 3.5 pounds this month, but it is still a loss. My total weight loss to date is 41 pounds. That makes me very happy. I still have short and long term goals in mind. I would like to lose another 3.5 pounds by March 20 and a total of 25 pounds by June 20th(only 21.5 to go). I think both goals are attainable and I am happy with how I am progressing.

I am 35.3% of my way to my goal weight. My body looks toner and I am overall happier with myself so that is very pleasing to me.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

AWESOME RESULTS! I can't believe how many inches you have lost in only a couple months. FANTASTIC!!!! I think your goals are reasonable. Stick with it!