Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another trying day

I find that when I am home with the kids and hubby, I have less ability to be good on the plan. Even so, I stayed true to it and myself today. I had no time for breakfast so I had an early lunch that was turkey salad on wheat bread(440). For snack I had a couple chocolate covered pretzels(300). For dinner, I had a slice and a half of pizza(450) and a quarter of a sandwich(250). For the rest of my calories I had some candy flavored popcorn(460) which was yummy!!! I did treat my self to a diet soda today, but no harm done because it has zero calories.

I exercised on the treadmill but only for 32 minutes because my foot is quite achy today. We did run around like maniacs today so maybe some of the extra running I did helped shake off some calories.

Tomorrow is a lower calorie day this week, but I have already planned out my meals for breakfast and dinner so I should be alright.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job on Thursday! I agree with you that it's definitely harder when you're home with family, rather than having the usual schedule with work, etc. But you did great!!!