Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Weary Wednesday

I had a great splurge day yesterday. I ate all kinds of nice snacks during the day. For dinner, I ate mostly salad. I also had some yummy food that Mama Leone made. Thanks!! Dessert was great too with a piece of Sassy's chocolate cheesecake.

Today was a 1700 calorie day and I did a good job. Breakfast was cereal with milk(300). Lunch was sushi(400). I had a snack of baked cheddar crackers and a chocolate pretzel(200). Dinner was a Christmas Eve repeat(534). I will be having a hot chocolate and a piece of candy later to finish off my calories allowed.

I tried a new kind of exercise today. I used an exercise ball that my hubby gave me and it was really fun. It was a bit tough, but it felt good. So I did do a bit of strength training(30 min) even though I didn't want to at all!!

Hope to continue doing well this week!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job on Wednesday! The fitness ball is really great because it works muscles in entirely new ways - muscles that most exercises can't reach. It also helps improve and develop balance so that your body is able to quickly regain its balance in the event of a potential fall or things like that. Oh and it's great for the core/abs!