Saturday, December 15, 2007

Frantic Friday

I feel like all I did was run around yesterday but I feel accomplished. I had to switch my splurge day to yesterday because we wound up having people for dinner so there was dessert and snacking that wasn't planned. Yesterday I had a total calorie intake of 2552. S0 my splurge day was supposed to be today with 2750...and yesterday was supposed to be a 1750 calorie day. So after switching around the calories and maintaining my number for the week, I am going to allow myself 1950 today. I have a holiday party tonight, but I have already put in my order and estimate dinner to be a total of 455 for the main part and salad. I will be able to be more specific once I see what veggies are on the side plates, but that isn't a bad deal. The hard part will be going to someones house afterwards for dessert. I am going to keep it low during the day so that I can have a bit of dessert. Yesterday I had some chips after dinner and my fingers are swollen today!! I am going to have to watch the salt intake for a couple of days.

Today is karate for Adam so I won't be able to exercise until this afternoon. Which is fine because then I can do my hair properly after I shower. I don't know why I worry so much about my hair when I see these people at work and they know what I look like. Anyway, I intend to walk for 45 minutes today to help combat some of the splurging on salty foods yesterday.

I did exercise for 35 minutes yesterday on the treadmill. My strength workouts have gone a bit by the wayside this week, so I am going to have to get back into that this week.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great with accommodating that last minute dinner party...good job! I am really impressed with how on top of things are you. You are so diligent!