Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday success

Today was intended to be a relaxing day for me but for some reason I didn't really rest. Between laundry, cooking, some cleaning and wrapping gifts, I was on the go today. I wasn't particularly active, but I was busy enough that the day flew by pretty quickly.

For breakfast/lunch I had 2 small slices of leftover pizza(650). I didn't snack today and I had a relatively big dinner, but I stayed safely within my allotment. For dinner, we made a turkey with crescent rolls, twice baked potatoes and brussel sprouts(955). So my total for today is 1605. I am going to have a cup of hot chocolate later and perhaps I will treat myself and make it with a little milk in place of half of the water so that will be 130 calories. So overall today, I will have had 1735 calories. My allowance was 1750 so I am safe within my amount for the day.

Today's exercise wasn't all that exciting, but it served the purpose. I walked for 17 minutes, then rode the bike for 13 minutes(I am still getting used to using those muscles), and then I walked for another 10 minutes on the treadmill. So it was a good 40 minute cardio workout. Tomorrow morning I am going to do a walking video that incorporates strength training as well.

Here are my goals for the week:
Monday: 1900 strength/cardio AM
Tuesday: 1650 cardio AM & PM
Wednesday: 1800 strength AM & cardio PM
Thursday: 1750 cardio AM
Friday: 1650 cardio AM
Saturday: 2400 cardio AM
Sunday: 1800 rest

I may change the goals one day during the week depending on how I feel about exercising. I haven't taken a rest day in a while so I will let my body decide if I need to rest one day during the week instead of on the weekend. All in all, I have hopes for a good week. I would like to maintain my 30 pound loss during this tempting holiday season.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job on Sunday! You are so on-the-ball. I am proud of you!

Here's to another good week!