Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trying Tuesday

It finally happened, I went over my calories for the day. I was allowed 1630 and I went over by 90 calories with a total of 1720. So in order to compensate, although it isn't even that bad of an overage, I too 50 calories away from Wednesday and 40 calories away from Saturday. The truth is that my total allowed calories for the week is 13216 and I only allotted for 13050 for the week. So even if I were to go over another day, I would be still have a bit of a buffer. I am not proud that I went over, but I am definitely not very upset because it was not that bad of an overage.

For breakfast I had regular oatmeal(100) and a granola bar(100). For lunch I had a frozen meal that was a Southwest chicken flavor(280), a clementine(35) and some Cheez-Its(220). This is the time of year when various snacks call my name and I am a sucker for butter cookies. Well, a vendor at the school sent us some and I had to have them(160). For dinner I made potato pancakes(AKA latkes) with the kids. I ate them with a bit of unsweetened applesauce for a total of 345 calories. I also had some pretzels(200). For dessert I had a cookie and a Blow Pop(280).

I did exercise this morning for about 35 minutes. I walked faster than I have been. I think in order to make up for today's slight overage, I am going to exercise a little longer in the evening tomorrow. We'll see if time allows.

I did wear a suit today that I haven't been able to fit into in several years. It was actually very comfortable and I can see it being a bit too big in the chest. Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Dlv, it is okay to have an overage from time to time and the way you handled it is perfect...you simply cut some calories off another day. That's what's great about this program...it's really pretty impossible to "blow it" because there's always a way to correct a misstep. You are doing awesome! That's great about the suit!!!