Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a Wednesday!

Well, I was tired again today, but I persevered. I rode my bike for 20 minutes this morning. This evening I walked on the treadmill for a little over 30 minutes. I kept the pace higher than normal tonight also.

I kept well within my calories today and even had a special lunch. For breakfast I had Maple and brown sugar oatmeal(160). I was given some chocolate(230) as part of a gift today and I decided to eat it since I had a higher calorie day(1800 total allowed). For lunch I ordered a Greek salad from this great little place across from work. The salad is made with a spring mix, feta cheese, olives, roasted red peppers and it is topped with a great balsamic vinaigrette. I calculated the salad to be a total of 500. I think that may be high, but I have to estimate the salad dressing based on other name brands. It is a homemade dressing, but I don't know the exact measurements. I had some "eat smart" chips for 100 calories. Dinner was only tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and some salad dressing(220) since it was almost 8PM until I got to eat. I am going to have some popcorn with butter(260) for snack in a few minutes. My total for the day is 1730.

I have decided that I need to take a bit of a break and not exercise tomorrow morning. I might take a rest altogether tomorrow since I haven't taken a break in about 10 days. I am going to try to exercise tomorrow night, but if I am too tired then I will try not to feel guilty about it. I really hope that I am not getting sick for the holiday week.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

What a great day! And that salad sounds so yummy (and healthy too!) Good job!!!