Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's already Wednesday

I can't believe that we are already halfway through the week. Well, my morning was so hectic and my afternoon at work was so slow. I was happy to leave work today and come home to my munchkins. It was so pretty to drive home in the light snow and see the trees and houses covered with a light dusting.

As for my dieting plan today, I did well. My total allotment was 1850 calories. I had a bagel with veggie cream cheese and a cup of Chai tea for breakfast(620). For lunch, I had potato, cheddar and broccoli soup(250) and a clementine(35). For snack I had pretzels with some mustard(200). For dinner I made chicken breasts that I coated very lightly with mayo, breaded and then baked(408). The mayo helps keep the chicken moist, but the key is to use only about 2-3 tablespoons of mayo for 4 chicken breasts so that the calories aren't that high. We also ate a baked sweet potato(160) and green beans(30). I will be having a snack later of hot chocolate(80) and some popcorn(100). My total for the day is 1769. I am having a 1650 day tomorrow and I hope that it is as easy to do tomorrow as it was for me today.

For exercise, today I did a cardio-strength workout from the On Demand exercise section of Comcast. That was a 23 minute workout and then I did the 7 minute abs workout. Tonight I walked for 35 minutes at a very good pace. I really enjoyed walking tonight because I haven't walked since Monday night. I am really happy that the workouts can be used with the On Demand feature of the digital cable.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You had a great day! I like that idea about using mayo to coat the chicken. I might try that with fish sometime. That's great you discovered the OnDemand workouts. Very convenient for you! Good job on Wednesday!