Thursday, December 20, 2007

Trying Thursday

Well, the diet was not the best today, but I stayed within my 1700 calorie allotment so not all is lost. I ate a total of 1662 calories today. For breakfast I had honey nut cheerios with milk(265). There were so many snacks around today and I decided to indulge. I had some candy(150) and chocolate(90) in the late morning. For lunch I had a frozen meal of potatoes and broccoli in cheese(220) and more chocolate(180). For dinner I had a salad, wheat toast with butter and pretzels(677). Dessert was a hot chocolate(80).

I decided to rest and not exercise today because I hadn't taken a rest in about 10 days.

Overall, not a bad day even though it wasn't the healthiest. I did eat some veggies, but no protein. At least I stayed within the calories planned.

On a clothing note, the shirt I wore today is too big which is another good feeling.

I intend to weigh in tomorrow if I get a chance or Saturday morning. I think my weekly weigh in should be before my splurge day so I get a truer measurement.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You definitely need to take a rest once in a while. 10 days is a long time to go without a rest! Good job on keeping within the calories today. Even when you eat junk you always stay within your calories. You have such great discipline!