Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Triumphant Tuesday

I don't know why it is triumphant, but I just liked the word.

I exercised this morning with a new walking video on Comcast On Demand. It was a walking and toning video led by Leslie Sansone. It was a 30 minute video. Then I did a 7 minute intense ab workout. I have been doing a short ab routine every other day and I enjoy it.

As for my calorie allotment, I was allowed 1650 calories. For breakfast I ate plain oatmeal(100). For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine panini(300) and pretzels(100). I had a granola bar(100) later on in the afternoon since I was a bit hungry. For dinner, I had a weird combo. I made pork for the kids and Steve but I don't like pork too much so I skipped it. I ate brussel sprouts with garlic and olive oil(300) and a piece of corn bread(188). I also had a banana(90). I am about to have popcorn (90). I also had 3 cookies after dinner(170). So my total for the day is 1448. I know I was supposed to get up to 1650 today, but I am just not really hungry. I think I am still getting over my stomach being upset on Sunday. I am supposed to have 1850 calories tomorrow. I am going to try to get that high so that I don't counter the idea of the zig-zag effect.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job on Tuesday!!! That's great you're trying out some new exercise routines. I think the more you mix it up the better it is for your body and the better the results. Keep up the good work!