Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today was a good plan day! This morning I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. My foot has been killing me for a few days now. This weather is not good for it, but I don't want to give up on the exercise since it really helps me lose weight.

The calorie goal for today was 1650. I seemed to have eaten a lot of food, but I am well within my limit. For breakfast, I ate 2 slices of wheat bread with butter(190) and a clementine(35). For lunch I had a Weight Watcher's frozen pasta dish(320) and another clementine(35). I had some pretzels for snack after work(200). For dinner I had rice with peas, carrots and chicken with a canned sauce(300) and a salad with blue cheese dressing(173). For dessert I had hot chocolate(80) with popcorn(150). That totals 1483. I am significantly under, but my stomach was slightly upset today, so I am not going to stress it by eating anymore. I might have another hot chocolate(80) but that will only total 1563. Either way, I am pleased with how I did today and I ate rather healthy. I am hoping to be able to exercise for 45 minutes on the treadmill tomorrow morning since I am not working in the morning.

Here's to another successful day!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Awesome day, dlv! You did great and ate well too. Sounds like you love clementines as much as I do. They're great, aren't they? Tasty little things and I love how easy they are to peel.

Hope your foot feels better soon. Keep up the great work!